Friday, September 7, 2012

Spirited Concept

So I was drawing in my sketchbook and an idea developed. A cartoon series about a girl witch who summons the spirit of a warrior, but in doing so gets wrapped up in a chaotic, political mess of a situation going on in the spirit world beyond the mortal pale.

This reminded me strongly of a story concept that my best friend has been working on occasionally for years now, and since it's her birthday tomorrow, I figured I'd go ahead and adopt her characters and make it a little fanart sort of thing for her birthday. Instead, I'm likely t wake incredibly mixed feelings and possible ire as she screams at me for raping the good nature of her characters, BUT OH WELL I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON AND I DID IT ANYWAY!!

anyway, here's the concept artwork:




1 comment: