Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Revisiting Animation Society

This updates is brought to you by the Revisiting Animation Society. Did your animation suck? Did your squash not have any stretch? Well one trip to the Revisiting Animation Society will boost your breakdowns like never before!

Call now!

Previous blog post animation, revisited with tips from my fantastic 3D Animation II teacher!

The next comes in two parts that I didn't previously post. I did the following in a few hours between classes as practice:
The only issue is that the animation is sloppy and awkward. Which is ok, given that this is uncleaned animation. Unfortunately, I went through to clean this up and I apparently screwed something at a very fundamental level and was unable to resolve the problem easily.

So instead of bash my head against the wall trying to fix it, I restarted it, beginning with the run cycle:


Throughout the rest of this week, I intend to rework the rest of the animation as well, bringing it up to a level that I'm happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment